Portable DOCSIS 3.1 Coax Network Meter
Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi for Network Analysis
The CGN-DP3 Coax Network Testing Meter features a Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN access point combined to simplify cable connectivity testing and troubleshooting. It has a built-in DHCP server that can lease IP addresses to multiple clients both Wireless 802.11 and Wired Ethernet. With a DOCSIS 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 and EuroDOCSIS 3.0/2.0/1.1 compliant cable modem, it ensures interoperability with all existing cable systems.
Detailed Diagnostics Supported by MyMeter Companion App
All diagnostic readings from the CGN-DP3 is displayed on Hitron’s handy mobile app MyMeter, compatible with your technician’s existing smartphones or tablets* (iOS/Android). MyMeter provides powerful detailed insights such as WiFi connection status, upstream/downstream, spectrum, channel scan, MER, Flux, QAM analysis, OFDM, Ingress, Ping, Noise, and Traceroute.
Strategic Product Design Collaboration with Tier 1 Operator
Hitron strategically partnered with the most trusted and largest Tier 1 Service Operator to design and develop the CGN-DP3 wireless DOCSIS 3.1 meter and MyMeter app. Tailored features specifically for installers and service technicians in the field, ensure powerful measurements and troubleshooting. Technicians get flexibility and unsurpassed details for diagnostics, coupled with high-contrast display in low and high lighting conditions, and pinch-and-zoom viewing capabilities.
Cost-Efficient Solution to Empower Every Technician
The CGN-DP3’s diagnostic tests, coupled with the power of our MyMeter app, creates an affordable solution allowing you to make your operational budget go further. Now your technicians can immediately access detailed testing results on their existing mobile devices while they are at the customer premise, without having to dispatch a secondary Supertech or having to carry around additional equipment. Avoid unnecessary truck rolls and obtain operational cost-savings by having this all-in-one solution.
Speed Test and Advanced Diagnostics
The meter features a speed test measuring speeds at the customer’s premise as well as the outside network. Customizable DOCSIS logging functions that will provide increased visibility and details.
- DOCSIS 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 compliant
- DOCSIS WAN
- DOCSIS logger
- DOCSIS provisioning status
- Wi-Fi 2×2 5GHz 802.11ac and 2×2 2.4GHz 802.11n dual band internal antennas
- Mobile App support (IOS / Android)
- Wi-Fi scan capability including channel utilization statistics to replace Raspberry Pi
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 10/100/1000Mbps
- LTE detection
- AC detection
- Full frequency spectrum support
- IQ constellation
- Pre-equalizer analysis
- Switchable Upstream 5-42/5-85MHz
- Buffers for persistence mode analysis
- Speed test (iperf 3, ariac2)
- QAM measurements
- Channel plan scan
- Ping and trace route
- MoCA power spectrum display
- Downstream OFDM/OFDMA Metrics
- Fast reposting available QAM channel
The CGN-DP3 DOCSIS 3.1 meter comes complete with:
- The meter
- Zip shell case (with Velcro tablet case, removable pouch, shoulder strap and carabineer)
- 12VDC 5A power supply and its power cord
- (2) F81 coax barrels
- The battery (installed)