For Hitron, Corporate Social Responsibility is an indicator that realizes the value created by Corporate. In order to make sure the implement of CSR, we established committee for CSR in 2015 and regularly report the status of interaction between stakeholders and Corporate. Besides catching on issues what stakeholders concern about, Hitron also insists to maintain the rights and benefits for them.
Corporate Social Responsibility should comprise rights and benefits of all stakeholders and make our society much better. Hitron engages in network industry and provides employees a safe and comfortable workplace. In addition, we consider social involvement and environmental protection as our part of CSR in order to strengthen the communication between stakeholder and us. The following are 10 principals for practicing corporate social responsibility:
- We insist on honesty and integrity. We are honest to our shareholders, employees, customers, and to the public alike.
- We respect the rule of law and always obey the law.
- We abhor cronyism. We do not seek favoritism from the government or any government official, and we do not bribe.
- We practice good corporate governance, and balance the interests of shareholders, employees, and all stakeholders in the Company.
- We do not engage in politics.
- We provide good job opportunities with a safe, comfortable, and intellectually challenging environment to give our employees both physical comfort and mental stimulation.
- We contribute our part in controlling climate change and place great importance on the protection of the environment.
- We emphasize and reward innovation, and actively manage the risks that innovation may bring.
- We invest in green businesses such as solid state lighting and solar to contribute to a greener world.
- We support educational and cultural activities, and provide long-term care to communities.