DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Router with Wi-Fi 6
Supports DOCSIS 3.1
The CODA-5810 supports DOCSIS 3.1 – up to 10 Gbps downstream.
Upgrade to a High-split Return Path
A software switchable return path lets you easily support upstream bandwidth needs today and tomorrow. Upgrade to the high-split (5-204MHz) return path to meet the increased upstream bandwidth demands of video conferencing, IoT and interactive services. And since its software switchable, you can cost-effectively upgrade customers to higher-tier upstream speeds without swapping out hardware or sending out a technician.
Extended Downstream to 1218 MHz
Future proof your network and offer even faster speeds by expanding the downstream frequency range up to 1218MHz.
Unparalleled Wireless with Wi-Fi 6
What do you get with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)? Blazing fast speeds. Four times more device capacity. Greater coverage and rock-solid performance. The CODA-5810 has an integrated WiFi 4×4 2.4GHz 802.11ax and 4×4 5GHz 802.11ax dual band MU-MIMO access point for ultra-fast coverage for all your smart home, gaming, mobile and media devices. And pair the CODA-5810 with Hitron extenders/mesh pods to gain extra coverage.
One 2.5 Gbps and Two GigE Ports
The CODA-5810 provides a 2.5 GigE port plus two Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect wired clients in the home theater, home office and more.
Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
If you’re not deploying DOCSIS 3.1 across your territory, no problem. The CODA-51810 supports DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding. And when you upgrade to DOCSIS 3.1, you won’t need to swap out customer hardware.
Easy to Setup, Secure and Manage
The CODA-5810 makes installation a snap. It supports pre-configured and pre-enabled WiFi security via WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), so end users can easily setup a secure wireless network without any manual configuration. Support for SNMP, TR-069 and HNAP gives you complete remote management and troubleshooting capabilities. And, the CODA-5810 comes with MyHitron (a mobile application that lets end users manage their network) and HitronCloud management and analytics for service providers.
- DOCSIS 3.1 2×2 multi-carrier OFDM
- DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding
- Switchable frequency: 5-85/5-204MHz
- Extended downstream 1218 MHz
- 4×4 2.4GHz 802.11ax and 4×4 5GHz 802.11ax dual band concurrent MU-MIMO internal antennas
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- IPv6 routing
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
- One 2.5 Gbps and two GigE Ethernet ports
- Hitron Ecosystem Support (OptiMy, HitronCloud, MyHitron)