DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Gateway with Wi-Fi 5
The CGN5-AP2 s a flexible DOCSIS 3.0 cable gateway that offers 5-85 MHz frequency and extended downstream. Operators can use one gateway in various deployment configurations, to offer best-in-class home networking experience.
Available in APAC
DOCSIS 3.0 Certified
The CGN5-AP2 cable gateway can be deployed on your current network. As a DOCSIS 3.0 modem, it offers 24 bonded downstream and 8 bonded upstream channels, with up to 900Mbps speed.
Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Home Networking
With four 10/100/1000Mbps ports, end users get the fast wired speeds to connect their Wi-Fi router, computer, or other wired device.
Easy to Setup and Manage
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is pre-configured and enabled by default. With WPS enabled the end-user can quickly setup a secure wireless network without the need to manually configure the security settings. The CGN5-AP2 also supports SNMP and TR-069, to provide total remote control over the device for fast and effective troubleshooting.
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant 24×8 channel bonding
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3×3 802.11n+4×4 802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- 16 SSIDs (8 SSIDs per radio)
- Four GigE ethernet ports
- TR-069 for easy setup and remote management
- Support IPv4 and IPv6
- Optional HitronCloud home network management support