The Remuneration Committee, which is compose of three independent directors, is to enhance corporate governance and a complete remuneration and benefits policies for the board members and company’s executives.
The committee shall convene at least twice a year. Please consult Hitron’s Annual Report for the number of meeting convened for the relevant year.
To improve the governance function of the company, the audit committee was set up in accordance with the “Measures for the exercise of the powers of the audit committee of the public company”.
The Audit Committee is composed of all independent directors and is held at least four times a year according to regulations.
- The functions and powers of the Audit Committee are as follows:
- The internal control system is formulated or amended in accordance with one of the fourteenth articles of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- The assessment of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
- To determine or amend the handling procedures for obtaining or disposing of assets, engaging in derivative commodity transactions, borrowing funds from others, endorsing others or providing guarantees for major financial business activities in accordance with Article 36 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Matters involving the director’s own interests.
- Major assets or derivatives transactions.
- Significant capital loans, endorsements or guarantees.
- Raising, issuing or privately offering securities of an equity nature.
- Appointment, dismissal or remuneration of a visa accountant.
- Appointment and dismissal of financial, accounting or internal audit supervisors.
- Annual financial report and semi-annual financial report.
- Major matters as stipulated by other companies or competent authorities.