The CODA-45 is the perfect choice for cable operators who want to offer high-speed and economic broadband access to their customer base. It delivers speeds up to 1.97Gbps based on 2 GigE ports with two bonded downstream channels over its DOCSIS interface. The CODA-45 allows MSOs to offer their customers various broadband applications such as telecommuting, HD and UHD video on demand over IP connectivity to a small oce/home oce (SOHO), high-speed residential Internet access, interactive multimedia services, etc. The CODA-45 is an intelligent device that enhances its basic data transmission features with IPv6 support, which makes it especially suitable for the transmission of data based on this protocol.
Installation of the CODA-45 is quick, straight-forward, and can be carried out by the end-user. Once connected, the built-in TFTP client automatically gets the IP address and configuration data from the network server without human intervention. A browser-based utility allows convenient viewing of key network statistics and SNMP support provides total remote control over the device.
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant and DOCSIS 3.0 certied
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant and DOCSIS 3.1 certied
- Supports Business Services over DOCSIS
- Full-featured, high bandwidth cable modem
- Built in MoCA® immunity filter
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status