DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Gateway with Wi-Fi 5 and Voice
DOCSIS 3.1 Certified
DOCSIS 3.1 takes Internet speeds to a new level, increasing the capacity of HFC networks by more than 50 percent and reducing latency. This means your customers can connect more devices, enjoy richer digital experiences, and get fast, reliable Internet service for all of today and tomorrow’s needs.
Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
The CHITA can be deployed on your current network. As a DOCSIS 3.0 modem, it offers 32 bonded downstream and 8 bonded upstream channels. When you upgrade the network to DOCSIS 3.1, you won’t need to swap out customer hardware.
IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack Support
The CHITA supports full IPv4 routing features as well as full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CHITA
supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
Easy and Secure Wireless Networking
The CHITA supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the
end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration. Hitron’s AutoSync software
provides secure automated setup of extenders in the customer’s home or business.
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
- DOCSIS 3.1 2×2 multi-carrier OFDM
- DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding
- Switchable 5-85/5-204MHz upstream
- Switchable 108-1218/ 258-1218MHz downstream
- Wi-Fi 4×4 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO and 3×3 2.4GHz 802.11n dual band concurrent internal antennas
- 16 SSIDs (8 SSIDs per radio)
- Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Four 1G Ethernet ports
- One USB 3.0 port
- 2 HD voice ports with PC1.5 (NCS/SIP) or PC2.0(IMS) support
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Optional HitronCloud home network management support