The Hitron CVE-30360 delivers speeds of up to 400Mbps (8×4) with eight bonded downstream channels over its DOCSIS interface. The integrated four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and Wi-Fi 802.11n Access Point enable easy home networking.
The CVE-30360 supports the full IPv4 routing features as well as full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CVE-30360 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
The CVE-30360 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS3.0 compliant and EuroDOCSIS3.0 certified
- PacketCable/EuroPacketCable 1.5 compliant and EuroPacketCable 1.5 certified
- Supports SIP or MGCP, using standard MTA configuration file
- One USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- 802.11n Wi-Fi Access Point with 2x2 internal antennas
1. Supports 8 SSIDs
2. Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and images
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- Low power support enables the CVE-30360 to go low-power mode without loosing connection to the CMTS