The Hitron CGNV4 has the capacity to receive 1 Gbps over its EuroDOCSIS 3.0 interface with twenty-four bonded channels. The integrated IEEE802.11ac 3×3 dual band MIMO access point significantly improves customer experience extending range and coverage with blazing speeds up to Giga speed.
The CGNV4 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. Both DS-Lite and 6RD are available for various IPv6 deployments and transitions strategies.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is pre-configured and enabled by default. With WPS enabled the end-user can quickly setup a secure wireless network without the need to manually configure the security settings.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant
- Two USB 2.0 host ports, which can be used for network attached storage (NAS) functionality
- IEEE802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point with 3x3 dual band MIMO internal antennas
─Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-69 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
- 2x FXS for telephony using SIP or MGCP