The Wireless DOCSIS Probe is a powerful troubleshooting tool offering the major tests required to measure both DOCSIS and DVB-C networking environments. Through MSO partnerships, the probe was specifically tailored to the requirements faced by installers and service technicians in the field.
The HT-EMN2 comes with two F-type connectors. Simply connect HT-EMN2 to coaxial outlet, it should establish MoCA link automatically with the network. The device is now ready to use.
The HT-EMN2 integrates Wi-Fi 2T2R 802.11n 2.4GHz + 802.11ac 5GHz dual band concurrent MIMO Access Point, MoCA 2.0 and Giga Ethernet port. The HT-EMN2 enables high-bandwidth traffic to be seamlessly distributed across the end-user’s home or office.
The HT-EMN2 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
• MoCA 2.0 standard for highest performance of entertainment networking
• TR-069 for easy setup and remote management
• Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
• Wi-Fi Access Point with 2x2 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO
-Supports 8 SSIDs on each radio
-Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and
• Upgradable software over web-based GUI
• Hardware DES and AES Encryption to keep your data safe from unauthorized