The Wireless DOCSIS Probe is a powerful troubleshooting tool offering the major tests required to measure both DOCSIS and DVB-C networking environments. Through MSO partnerships, the probe was specifically tailored to the requirements faced by installers and service technicians in the field.
The CGN-DP is a cable/DVB-C probe, 1-port 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN Access Point combined into one device to simplify cable connectivity testing and troubleshooting. The unit contains a DOCSIS 3.0/2.0 and Cable Home 1.1 certified cable modem to insure interoperability with existing cable systems. Through the use of existing smartphones and our specifically-designed App, Hitron aims to offer the most cost-efficient testing solution containing the major features MSOs require.
- Comply with DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0/2.0 and CableHome 1.1
- Uses wireless connection with smart phone
- Full-featured compact, economical cable modem with Ethernet port
- Extensive SNMP management support: MIB-II, Ethernet like MIB, Bridge MIB,Cable DeviceMIB,Baseline privacy Interface MIB, RF Interface MIB
- Support spectrum for full frequency
- Provide IQ constellation
- Offer pre-equalizer analysis