The CGNVM-2459 has the capacity to receive 960Mbps over its DOCSIS interface with twenty-four bonded channels. The
integrated Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11n and 5 GHz 802.11ac dual band MIMO Access Point significantly improves customer
experience extending range and coverage with blazing speeds. For wired clients, the four Gigabit Ethernet ports offer
ultra-fast connections. MoCA 2.0 provides another extension option.
The CGNVM-2459 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNVM-2459
supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
The CGNVM-2459 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the
end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS3.0 compliant and DOCSIS3.0 certified
- Two USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11n and 5GHz 802.11ac dual band MIMO internal
-32 SSIDs (16 SSIDs per radio)
-Individual configuration for each SSID(security, bridging, routing, firewall and WiFi parameters)
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
- 2x FXS for telephony using SIP or MGCP
- MoCA for highest performance