The Hitron CGNV4-HBV has the capacity to receive 1 Gbps over its EuroDOCSIS 3.0 interface with twenty-four bonded channels. The integrated 3×3 802.11n+ 3×3 802.11ac dual band MIMO access point significantly improves customer experience extending range and coverage with blazing speeds up to Giga speed.
The CGNV4-HBV supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. Both DS-Lite and 6RD are available for various IPv6 deployments and transitions strategies.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is pre-configured and enabled by default. With WPS enabled the end-user can quickly setup a secure wireless network without the need to manually configure the security settings.
- EuroDOCSIS 3.0 and EuroPacketCable 1.5 Certified
- One USB 2.0 host ports, which can be used for network attached storage (NAS) functionality
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3x3 802.11n+3x3 802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas
-Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
- 2x FXS for telephony using SIP or MGCP