The Hitron CDA-20220 includes a cable RF interface for the WAN side. On the LAN side there’s A 10/100 Mbps Ethernet pin header and an external Ethernet RJ45 port. It features RF loop-through and GPIO for control, and status LEDs. Optionally, USB 1.1 or 2.0 can be used to connect to the host device, leaving Ethernet for end-user purposes. Its RF shielding enables it to be embedded even in RF-noisy systems.
The module is intended for utilization in set-top boxes, VoD home boxes and cable network analysers. It enables high-speed data transmission through coaxial cable, with downstream speeds of up to 38 Mbps from the network to the user (in bridge mode). The CDA-20220 allows you to offer your end-customers advanced broadband applications such as telecommuting, small office/home office IP connectivity, high-speed residential Internet access, interactive multimedia services, and much more.
Enabling simple, rapid DOCSIS integration for your products, the CDA-20220 lets manufacturers take advantage of valuable time-to-market benefits, and provides operators with the high level of conformance testing they have come to expect from DOCSIS products.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 1.0/1.1/2.0
- DHCP client, TOD client, TFTP client, log client (to log server via CMTS)
- Dual tuner design eliminates need for separate STB tuner
- Uses cached frequency settings to scan for downstream channel, and uses DOCSIS driver for channel synchronization
- Priority handling in upstream SID queues
- Transparent bridging - enable up to 32 CPE units
- SNMP agent for device management
- Secured remote software upgrade
- RSA CertC 2.0.1 and CryptoC 5.2.2
- Fault management: error recovery and control
- DSX: Dynamic service flow operations