The Hitron CVA-30360 is the perfect choice for cable operators who want to offer bundled voice and high-speed broadband services to their customer base economically. It delivers speeds of up to 400Mbps (8×4) with eight bonded downstream channels over its DOCSIS interface – eight times faster than a conventional single-channel DOCSIS 2.0 cable modem!
The CVA-30360 has four provisioning modes: IPv4 Only, IPv6 Only, Alternate Provisioning Mode (APM) and Dual-stack Provisioning Mode (DPM).
The new CVA-30360 boasts the sleek, attractive new design concept Hitron has created for its new product series.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant and EuroDOCSIS 3.0 certified
- PacketCable/EuroPacketCable 1.5 compliant and EuroPacketCable 1.5 certified (2.0 support in 2H2011)
- MTA triggered DQoS support, using standard MTA configuration file
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- Low power support enables the CVA-30360 to go low-power mode without losing connection to the CMTS